Consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines, we have instituted the following measures. As the situation evolves, we will continue to keep you informed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 828-252-6433.
- All rooms and common areas are sanitized from top to bottom in between guests.
All surfaces, light switches, doorknobs, and bathroom fixtures in guest rooms are sanitized between guests.
- We have increased regular deep-cleaning and disinfection schedules of shared surfaces in public spaces, such as door handles, railings, light switches, furniture, fixtures, remote controls, and trash cans.
- We have limited our daily housekeeping services, so that essential items get refreshed and we limit entering your room during your stay. Fresh towels and amenities will be provided daily upon request at your door. Wastebaskets left outside the room during your stay will be emptied and left outside the room.
- The hand-washing schedule for Staff has been increased to meet or exceed CDC guidelines. We will wear protective gloves during food preparation, serving, and cleaning.
- We have placed a hand sanitizer gel dispenser in our public area(s). Please make use of these upon entry to North Lodge Bed & Breakfast as well as throughout your stay.
- We encourage guests to wash their hands frequently, including posting reminder signs throughout the Inn.
- We require guests to wear masks that fully and tightly cover their nose and mouths, including covering coughs and sneezes, during your stay. Since we have a common shared stairway – we are enforcing all guests to wear face masks covering their nose and mouth fully. Only one couple up and down the stairwell at one time.
- Breakfast will be served at individual guest setup locations. (2) Couples 8 feet apart in the Main Dining Room and the 3rd couple at the enclosed Stone porch 12 feet away. There will be 2 seatings on busy days to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Guests may call ahead of check in to place their preference of 8:30 or 9:30am. (times may not always be available due to demand and auto assignment is possible.) On days where there are 3 or less guest rooms booked – North Lodge B&B Inn Owner has discretion to serve everyone at one seating at the Inn’s preferred timing (typically 9am).
- Condiments like salt, pepper, sugar, etc. are individually wrapped to avoid handling bottles.
- Check in procedure is to call the Inn 30 minutes before arrival so we can time your arrival and greet you via social distancing with our masks on. We will provide you the door code which will allow you access to the main house with your room key hung on the outdoor doorknob.
- All guests and staff are monitored for signs of symptoms.
- We encourage guests to stay home if you feel unwell or believe you may have been anywhere you could have been exposed to the coronavirus.
- Check out will remain at 11 am to allow for deep-cleaning and disinfecting of each room. A receipt will be provided you upon request and slid under your door the morning of departure.
- We are increasing the length of time between guest room vacancy and cleaning rooms as an extra infection preventative measure.
Special COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
If you have been exposed OR are confirmed positive with the Coronavirus you must call the Inn within 8 hours of your results & 72 hours prior to arrival and follow up with a cancelation email. (STAY HOME). For considerate guests, North Lodge has the discretion to provide the guest a Gift Certificate good for 90 additional days from the guests original arrival date.
There will be no refunds under 14 days notice – no exceptions. Should you be concerned about this policy – we highly suggest a 3rd Party Travel Insurance Policy.
Thank you for booking with us. We hope to see you on a future stay.