North Lodge on Oakland offers an exclusive, discounted consecutive two-day pass to the Biltmore, and can only be purchased directly from the Inn. The cost of a consecutive two-day pass (Sun-Thurs) is $65.00. Weekend prices are $70.00 per person and Holidays are $75.00. All passes enjoy in and out privileges. We have an ample supply of tickets, so no need to reserve your tickets in advance, except during the Holiday Season. Add admission tickets to your stay and create your own Biltmore Package!
Open daily 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (House reservations are required on weekends and holidays. Contact us for details.)
Alternatively, you may purchase tickets directly from the Biltmore website at www.biltmore.com. The price for a one day ticket at the gate is $65.00, through December 31st, 2018. Weekend, holiday and peak pricing is $70 to $85 at the gate until December 31st, 2018.
North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast is pleased to offer in-room massage therapy with an Asheville certified and licensed massage therapist:
- 1-hour individual massage with 1 therapist – $105
- 1 ½ hour individual massage with 1 therapist – $140
- (2) 1-hour consecutive massages – 1 therapist (60 minutes each) – $210
- (2) 1-1/2 hour consecutive massages – 1 therapist (90 minutes each) – $280
- (2) 1-hour dual (couple’s) massages – 2 therapists – $210
- (2) 1 -1/2 hour dual (couple’s) massages – 2 therapists – $280
Please let us know at the time of your reservation the day and time range you prefer to schedule your in-room massage. Let us know whether you would like an individual or couples massage and the requested time for the appointment. As much advance notice as possible is greatly appreciated. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy.
We apologize but because of limited space, we are not able to accommodate massages in our Library or Geranium guestrooms.
Asheville Certified and Licensed Massage Therapists
The North Lodge recommends. Liz and Jason Ference (husband and wife team), certified and licensed massage therapists with 20+ years of combined experience, offer deep tissue, Reiki and traditional, relaxing Swedish-style massages. They bring their professional expertise right to you. We can coordinate your massage appointment and preferences with Liz and Jason or you may contact them directly at 828-298-8494.
Order any one of the following personal touches to make your stay a special occasion:
- 8 Hand-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries $23
- Box of 8 handmade chocolate truffles $28
- Bouquet of freshly arranged flowers $40
- Bouquet of beautiful roses $55
- Sparkling Beverage $30
Sparkling Beverage Package – $44
- Four hand-dipped chocolate-covered strawberries
- A bottle of Sparkling Beverage
Romantic Rose Package – $78
- Bouquet of beautiful roses
- Award-winning, handmade chocolate truffles
Massage Package – $105
- 60-minute, in-room custom massage for one
- Use of a lush terry robe to wrap in and relax
Couple’s Massage Package – $210
- 1-hour consecutive massages – 1 therapist (60 minutes each) – $210
- 1-hour dual (couple’s) massages – 2 therapists – $210
Enjoy discounted weekday rates at North Lodge. Visit Asheville Sunday night through Thursday night and get a discounted room rate.
For those days where some “alone time” together is appropriate, North Lodge on Oakland can provide a Picnic Package for two. Any of the following can be prepared for you (with advance notice) in a backpack, “to go” bag or picnic basket. These are ideal for those days touring the Blue Ridge Parkway or the Biltmore Estate grounds, or even on one of the many hiking activities. But don’t stop there – I’m sure guests of our Inn have many other great ways to put these to use. Whatever you choose, it’s sure to be the perfect opportunity for some quiet time together.
Each delightful package includes the following:
• Tablecloth or ground cover upon request
• Napkins and wet naps
• Beverage of your choice (sparkling or otherwise)
Lunch Package ($34.95)
• Includes two hearty sandwiches of ham, roast beef or turkey
• A mixture of fresh fruit, cheese, olives and crackers
• A healthy portion of pasta or potato salad
Experience the Asheville NC thriving food scene with a 2 to 2-1/2 hour walking tour of Asheville’s finest restaurants. Enjoy a food adventure or culinary tour featuring some of Asheville’s most unique hot spots in historic Downtown Asheville or Biltmore Village.
Tours include an array of extraordinary food and beverage tastings, plenty of food to satisfy any appetite, and a return trip discount “Passport” to any participating eatery or shop. And, each tour is distinctively different.
Culinary Tours are available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and begin each day at 2:00 p.m., rain or shine. With a minimum of 24 hours notice, North Lodge on Oakland will be happy to arrange your tour (subject to availability). Please specify which tour you prefer – Biltmore Village or Downtown Asheville – and leave the rest to us. Comfortable footwear and clothing are strongly encouraged. $55-$65 per person
The North Lodge on Oakland Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place for a lovely, intimate destination wedding for just the two of you! Let us help you plan your special day and spend your honeymoon at our inn. Our Elopement Wedding Package may include:
- A Bridal bouquet
- Wedding Officiant
- Small Wedding Cake
- 2-Nights Stay (your choice of room, subject to availability)
- Champagne or Sparkling Beverage and Chocolate Covered Strawberries in your room.
- Three-course plated breakfast each morning of your stay.
You may also want to add an in-room couples massage.
Make an Inquiry Using the Form Below or Call 828-252-6433 for pricing.
Thirty (30) Days Prior Notice Required.
Wedding Inquiry Email Form