Christmas at Biltmore, during the daytime or in the evening between November 2, 2018, and January 6, 2019, is a feast for the senses. Guests may enjoy the entire estate as part of admission, including more than 100 Christmas trees—each hand-decorated and styled and the Conservatory anchoring the Walled Garden, filled with poinsettias and offering a daily complimentary seminar that provides tips for guests’ own holiday décor.
The Biltmore Winery will also be decorated with 7,000 globe-shaped ornaments hanging from the ceiling—giving guests the feeling of being inside a bottle of sparkling wine. Antler Hill Village & Winery will be providing guests with free tastings of Biltmore wines. Weekends in Antler Hill Village will feature carolers sharing Christmas favorites and Santa making appearances at the bandstand to hear wish lists from guests of all ages. A constellation of holiday lights illuminates trees, buildings, and paths in Antler Hill Village, making it a must-see.
Christmas at Biltmore features the following holiday activities and events:
- Nov. 3 through Jan. 6, daily: Christmas at Biltmore daytime experience
- Nov. 3 through Jan. 5, daily: Candlelight Christmas Evenings nighttime experience
- Nov. 3 through Jan. 6, daily, 5:30 p.m.-midnight: Illumination of Antler Hill Village
- Oct. 9 through Dec. 31, daily, 1:30 p.m.: A Gardener’s Place Seminar “Nature-Inspired Holiday Tablescapes”
- Nov. 3 through Jan. 6, daily: Conservatory’s annual seasonal display
- Nov. 3 through Jan. 6, daily: Complimentary wine tasting at Biltmore Winery. Look for the annual Christmas Wine release. Winery specialty tours available with additional price and reservations required
- Nov. 3 through Jan. 5, Fridays & Saturdays, 6 and 7 p.m.: Candlelight Winery Tour with an intimate look into the winemaking process and tasting with light cheese pairing. Additional price and reservations required
- Nov. 3 through Dec. 23, Select dates, 1-5 p.m.: Visits with Santa at the bandstand in Antler Hill Village
- Nov. 2 through Jan. 5, Friday and Saturdays, 3-7:30 p.m.: Roving Holiday Carolers in Antler Hill Village
- Nov. 3 through Jan. 5, Select dates, 3-10 p.m.: Bonfires in Antler Hill Village with s’mores kits available for purchase at The Creamery
- Dec. 15 through 22, Select dates, 1-3 p.m.: The Inn on Biltmore Estate’s Annual Gingerbread House Tea, Additional price and reservations required
- Ongoing: Festive holiday meals prepared by award-winning chefs served in all of the estate’s restaurants